Your new company
Your new role
Vacancy for a Big Data specialist with Hbase experience to work on exciting projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong hands on knowledge in Apache Spark, Hbase & python skillset
- Analytical thinker with good ability to articulate the problem statement
- Strong ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying linkages across different data sets
- Hands on experience with at least two of the following programming skills SQL & Java(preferred)
- Hands on experience with Big data distributed processing (Spark, Hadoop, Zookeeper, Yarn) & NoSQL DB (Hbase or Cassandra)
- Strong SQL coding experience within Hive and other traditional MPP Datawarehouse databases.
- Experience and interest in Cloud platforms such as Azure
- Experience in development or debugging on Linux/ Unix platforms
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines using Bitbucket, Jenkins or any other devops tools
- Good understanding of designing data model for both RDBMS & NO-SQL Data store
- Good understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and
What you'll get in return
A good base wage and benefits as well as the opportunity to work on exciting projects with a truly forward thinking consultancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2488785