You'll be working alongside an experienced insurance professional who's accustomed to managing and growing insurance brokerages. Whilst a start up business, there's absolutely no shortage of knowledge nor proficiency with creating a successful operation and the clear strategy will be profitable growth - with the rewards to follow!
What are the benefits?
- Play to your strengths - convert new business without the processing responsibilities
- Starting salary of $80,000 + super + vehicle allowance
- Future progression opportunities
- Phone and laptop provided
- Flexible WFH arrangements
What will you be doing?
- Good knowledge products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most appropriate policies in the best possible prices.
What do you need?
- Tier 1 Broking qualification or General insurance experience
- Proven experience in B2B sales environment
- Gewneralte revenue by identifying customer pain points & suggest products or services
- Comfortable meeting KPI & deadline requirements
- A self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Passion and drive to succeed and learn new skills
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Aaron White on 0481 112 033.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!