Our Chefs are employed to prepare, cook and serve good quality food for our customers on our sites, catering for 300-600 residents. We currently have numerous opportunities for experienced Chefs to join our team, across various sites in Central QLD.
- Prepare buffet style bulk cooking for Breakfast and Crib lunch, or Dinner and Desserts
- You will work within a team of Chefs, kitchen utilities and dining room employees to deliver exceptional quality and service to the village residents
- Ensure all OH&S compliance is a achieved, adhere to safe work practices and safe food handling procedures
- Ensure all catering controls are in place and wastage is kept to the minimum
- Offer guidance and support to the kitchen team where needed, to ensure a great experience for all customers
- Enhance workplace culture – display high levels of customer service, contribute ideas and be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- You will be a qualified Chef with Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
- Bulk catering experience (desired)
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and great time management is a must
- Excellent knowledge of all kitchen procedures and operations
- Flexible and adaptive nature, able to fit in with changing teams
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career development opportunities. As a Team Member with Compass Group, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development.
These positions are Drive In, Drive Out opportunities within the Bowen Basin. Specifically, we are looking for candidates based in the Central QLD Region.