Ventia Pty Ltd.
Job description: Ventia is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. Through our long-term relationship with the Department of Education and Communities and Public Works, Ventia has been successfully delivering on one of the largest contracts in our Australian division. We provide facilities management and cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFE Colleges and Government Buildings in the Hunter, Central Coast and Western/Northern Sydney regions.
We are seeking authorised essential cleaning staff who are willing to go the extra mile to provide a clean and safe environment for our children, teachers, and communities within the Blue Mountains. Suburb include Blaxland, Emu Plains, Hazelbrook, Katoomba, Springwood, Winmalee and all the surrounding suburbs.
About the role:
Reporting directly through to the Cleaning Supervisor you will provide a high quality of Cleaning Services to the Public Schools, TAFE Colleges and Government Buildings in the Blue Mountains and Western Sydney.
The suitable applicant must have a current driver’s licence and reliable transport, must be able to pass a National Police Check, Pre-Employment Medical (including drug & alcohol testing) and obtain a paid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Hours of work consist of either:
* Day shift Monday to Friday 11am – 3pm
* Early morning (5-9:00 am) or afternoon (2:00-6 pm) subject to change. Shifts are either day shift, morning or afternoon shift or a combination of both.
* Cleaning of all touch points (taps, bubblers, handrails, door handles, bathrooms etc.)
* Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
* Maintenance of stock supplies and orders.
Skills & Experience:
* Good communication and time management skills.
* An eye for detail and being proactive.
* The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Certificate II/III in Cleaning Services (preferred but not essential).
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 111024
To apply: https://broadspectrum-australia-pty-ltd.contactrh.com/jobs/12217/36599759