- Learn and develop from the best in the industry
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
- Flexible and hybrid work arrangements
What’s the role?
Support the News Corp sales team to achieve revenue growth by assisting with proposals, insights and customer investigations.
- Work with the sales team to build client centric, data lead, effective digital marketing strategies.
- Use data sets and internal/external tools to create insights that drive strategy and execution.
- Develop presentations and proposals to support the sales team in winning new client business.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team to enable them to achieve their targets
- Manage Salesforce opportunity creation and assist the Sales Managers with pipeline management
- Put together detailed post campaign reports for clients and specified campaigns to demonstrate ROI
- Conduct daily layouts and reviews of contract clients to ensure their ads fall within their contracted parameters
Who are you?
- Attitude is everything - positive, collaborative, accountable with a hunger to learn and develop are essential
- Strong communication and written skills, and ability to deliver a message clearly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, be able to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Understanding of sales principles & ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Adaptability to changing environment (new selling solutions, products, ways of working)
- Previous media (sales or agency) experience is desirable
- Experience in Salesforce is desirable but not mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
Supportive and friendly environment. We encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. Fun, fast-paced and excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexible work arrangements for balancing work and personal commitments
- Leave options to support our employees' personal needs and moments that matter in life: Parental leave, Compassionate leave, Birthday leave, Volunteer leave and Career break
- On-site gym and wellbeing centre + free access to the Headspace app
- Comprehensive training and career development opportunities
- Collaborative, fun and dynamic environment
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands.
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
What do I do next? - External Advert
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Diversity strengthens our national teams and newsroom as we seek to tell stories that represent the communities of Australia. Our people make us unique, and so we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or gender identity. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!