- Young company with up-to-date processes and software
- Not your typical admin role - very diverse and challenging work
- Flexible work environment and a friendly and energetic office culture
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join this unique and close-knit team of professionals. This fast-growing accounting firm located in Penrith offers a challenging, high demand position where you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day workflow and operations. You'll be required to support a team of 9 accountants, including the Principal.
Your day to day role will include, but is not limited to:
- Handling client correspondence and being an initial point of contact for clients
- Manage and update client files and database information
- Liaise with the ATO and request client information
- ATO lodgements and related documentation
- Managing corporate secretarial duties with ASIC, annual reviews etc.
- Collating financial reports and statements
- Produce invoices for clients and follow up on payments
- Managing the lodgements of FBT, income tax, BAS, IAS and other relevant compliance work
- General office management and administration support to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Experience in a similar role within an accounting firm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exposure to accounting software/systems - Xero, Reckon, MYOB AO, MYOB AE, QuickBooks etc.
- Technologically savvy
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Energetic and motivated persona with a willingness to learn
To register your interest, please submit your CV to email@example.com, or for a confidential discussion, call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.