Experienced commercial electrician needed for a leading hand role with one of Melbourne's dominant electrical construction contractors
Your new company
A highly renowned private electrical company is seeking an experienced Leading Hand electrician to help on rare, unique, and highly distinguished projects in Melbourne's expansive metropolis.
Your new role
As a leading hand you will be responsible for the overseeing of electrical work/s in a commercial environment ranging from Office fit-outs and larger construction projects.
What you'll need to succeed
An enthusiastic, hard working, analytical, and career oriented attitude.
- Proficiency in a wide spectrum of electrical works in a commercial environment with demonstrated experience
- A professional work ethic with high attention to detail
- Organisation skills, autonomously driven, and able to both problem solve and get on the tools
- Demonstrated experience in the commercial electrical sector
- Relevant certificates as a minimum - A grade licence - White card (additional certificates desired but not necessary)
What you'll get in return
A role with a competitive electrical contractor, multiple development projects in the pipeline, career progression, and a great work environment offering long term work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Carl via email on (Carl.Zvekan@hays.com.au), alternatively you can reach me directly on 0448 475 871. If this job doesn't suit you please don't hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion on how i can help align your potential with your career.
LHS 297508 #2569973