- Generous remuneration
- Full-time customer service administration role
- Be supported in your role with a positive and friendly team
About the Employer
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing of custom-made barrier and automated door systems. They have been offering high quality, energy-efficient, and custom-made solutions for over 30 years. They service industries such as retail supermarket chains, healthcare, heavy industry, mining and food manufacturing, plus many more!
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated customer service administrator that enjoys delivering a professional and exceptional level of service for all clients that interact with the business. You will be self-driven, a team player, and possess a friendly attitude that is capable of multitasking and handling challenges as they arise. This full-time role works on a fortnightly rotating roster with alternating 7:30am and 8:00am start times.
- Work with a manufacturing industry leader
- Grow within an excellent and positive customer service team
- Avoid the city traffic and work away from the CBD!
- Opening and closing of service tickets
- Liaising with and assisting customers with quotations and orders
- Answering phones and email enquires in a professional manner
- Booking of installation and maintenance repairs for new and existing customers
- Booking of onsite visits for the sales team
- Keep the customer informed through the progress of an order
- Liaise with production and dispatch teams, following up on freight orders
- Data entry into (CRM program) with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ad hoc and general administration duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year within a customer service/office environment preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have experience using a CRM (use SAP B1)
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to cope with change
- A team player
Only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TBCSA01