We are currently recruiting a National Development Manager for a well-known and respected Fast Food industry leader in Australia.
You will be a key pillar in the business responsible for identifying, assessing, cross checking and executing various new development project throughout NSW and Australia-wide. The role is remote with an office in Sydney and salary is up to $200K+Super.
Key elements of the role:
- The role will report into the CEO and will have one direct report being the National Development Manager.
- This will role will largely be a project management role operationalising the market development strategy:
- On a high level: manage all activities related to the development and expansion goals of the organisation. With the assistance of other project team members, monitor and control the reporting systems and procedures established by the company for evaluating project results as to cost, schedule, quality, and client relationship keeping informed of all such activities and performance.
- Key stakeholders include two external companies engaged with; one assists with finding feasible locations for new stores, the other deals with project managing the construction side.
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be a highly driven self-starter and will possess the following skills:
- Significant previous experience in a Development lead/director role and ideally with a hospitality and retail background.
- Exceptional understanding of retail development & reporting.
- Strong ability to prepare business cases and acquisition proposals.
- Demonstrated tertiary qualifications in land management or a close related discipline.
The role will start as a three months casual employment with the scope of being offered a permanent position after successfully completing the probation.
If interested in this role and for more information, please reply to this email with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
LHS 297508 #2645986