Your new company
Our Client is a leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services based out of their head office in Preston. Due to a range of innovative support programs and property and tenancy management solutions we are seeking an experienced and motivated Development Manager to join a team providing a service to vulnerable people across much of the state.
Your new role
You will work with the existing team on a current portfolio of 2000 houses for over 5000 people, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage the development program, cost and revenue forecasting whilst managing budgets.
- Work with the Sales Director and Marketing team to formulate strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare and manage a project feasibility, including cash flow forecasting and periodic reporting to management.
- Ensure construction contracts are undertaken within agreed budgets and program timings.
- Contract administration and management facilitation as required.
- Manage and adhere to financial performance of the project feasibility and budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in development / project management, building, architecture (preferred)
- 5+ years proven experience in the property industry which MUST include Development and Project Management experience.
- Working knowledge of the relevant application of property legislation.
- Experience in preparing development briefs, master plans, feasibility studies and working with project documentation.
- Experience managing projects with investment values more than $5 million
What you will get in return
- $150,000 plus super.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- Working on a portfolio of 2000 houses giving back to over 5000 people.
- The chance to work for an integrated homelessness and housing services company that is renowned Australia wide.
- Strong leadership culture with support at every step.
- Autonomy over all managing project decisions
- The chance to work with leading property professionals with over 20 years of industry knowledge
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply
LHS 297508 #2662461