Your new company
At Nextt, for more than 20 years we have been making a difference by supporting people with disability and/or mental health challenges to achieve their goals and to live an independent life. We provide quality, person-centred support and want you to join us and help our clients get more out of life!
Your new role
In this role, you will provide support clients in Parramatta, on a 2:1 basis.
- Assisting clients with high physical needs
- Assisting with personal care, manual handling, bowel care, catheter care and medication administration
For this role, we are offering a broad range of shifts. This is a 24/7 roster, so there is a wide range of shifts available: day, night, active overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What you will need to succeed
You will need experience as a Disability Support Worker, delivering services to clients with complex physical needs. You will also have experience with complex bowel care, catheter care and using a hoist for manual handling. We can also provide training if required.
You are a dedicated support worker with a genuine commitment to assist individuals reaching their goals and living their best life. You also need the following current documents:
- Certificate III or IV in individual support, aged care or disability or an Allied Health qualification
- Valid NDIS Worker Check
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Valid Manual handling certificate
- Valid Australian drivers licence and your own insured vehicle.
What you will get in return
This role offers flexible hours and regular shifts. You will get the support and mentoring of an experienced team. Remuneration is based on the SCHADS Award, schedule E 3.1.
At Nextt, we provide ongoing training, opportunities to grow your career and a competitive hourly rate. We employ over 2000 staff nationally and are growing our client services.
What you need to do now
Hit the apply button with your CV and cover letter to start an exciting phase in your career.