- Join a well-established company in Western Sydney
- Position available for an immediate start
- Experience in warehousing & logistics is preferable
About The Company
Our client is a wholesale plant supplier based in Western Sydney. They have production facilities all across the country and are major suppliers to nurseries, supermarkets, hardware stores and landscaping companies.
- Assist the Dispatch Manager in planning of all transport operations
- Manage scheduling of inbound and outbound deliveries
- Supervise freight schedules to meet business and client needs
- Manage staff rosters within the department
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of business KPIs
- Liaise with external contractors when required
- Previous experience in a warehousing or logistics role
- Experience with ERP systems advantageous
- Forklift license essential
- Must have full working rights in Australia
If this sounds like you, apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.