At Randstad Education, we make it easy for Educators and those studying to work. You will have a dedicated work-life partner to guide you through the casual working experience, even whilst upskilling or studying your qualification.
- Casual Early Years roles are available now for ECTs, Early Childhood Assistants and those still studying
- Opportunities across Penrith. Apply and Call Us if we have missed your suburb - we will find you work!
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor of Teaching
- Qualified Pay rate of $38.39 - $46.37 per hour including superannuation* dependent upon qualifications.
- *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $31.67 per hour including superannuation* depending upon units completed
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
- All our working casuals enjoy discounts on retail, petrol, travel, food, groceries and school supplies
- Available to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week
- Transport accessible and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights & a willingness to gain your Working With Children Check
- Early Childhood Teachers and Educators, please apply today for a fast and free path to work.
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.