Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Location: Kemp Street
Centre: Goodstart West Kempsey
Employment Type: Permanent full time role starting in January 2022
Are you a qualified Early Education professional who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people! From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As an Educator Early Learning, you will work with the team to develop and deliver high quality and inclusive play based educational programs aligning with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Join our play based, reflective program, duties include observing, reviewing and continuously improve the educational programs on offer to children ensuring the best outcomes.
- Centre locatedin a safe rural setting, is convenient; close to amenities and transport yet still safe and sound to give parents peace of mind.
- 76 place centre
- Four rooms within the centre: Nursery, Toddlers, Kindy and Kindergarten / Preschool
What Goodstart can offer you
- Highly competitive above award wages and work flexibility with part and full time available
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Ongoing Professional development and training
- Career advancement opportunities with over 700 centres nationwide, pathways include Centre Director, Assistant Director, Educational Leader and more
- The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Discounted childcare fees - up to 30%, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Uniform allowance
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA recognized qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- Able to actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.