Location: 7 Chapman Rd, Annandale NSW 2038
Centre: Goodstart The Crescent
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time – 38 hours per week
Here’s a little about us:
We're Goodstart and we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
Here are a few things about us that you might not know:
- We’re the biggest and most trusted provider of early education in Australia.
- We’re not for profit, which means it’s about the children and about you.
- Our Enterprise Agreement means better pay for you, wellbeing days, mental and physical health support and loads more benefits than you can poke a stick at!
- We open from 7:00am – 6:00pm so we can make your hours work for you.
- We’ve been here for over 10 years. We’re basically a household name.
- We’re completely Aussie owned and operated!
- We care for over 71,000 children and employ over 15,0000 staff, so we know a thing or two!
What’s in it for you?
- The payrate is awesome and above award too
- There are heaps of employee benefits like Health Insurance, Travel and Accommodation deals and loads of discounts on tech and retail.
- We offer wellbeing days, extra allowances, development days and more.
- Plus, you get the benefit of flexible working arrangements, as we know work-life balance is super important.
- Yes, you’ll get discounted childcare as well!
- We’ll support your studies because the better you are, the better we are!
- You can buy back more annual leave – no you didn’t read that wrong.
- We seriously have the best team, ever. With so much support from our centre support functions, you won't ever be left out on your own!
- We’ll even provide you with more resources than you can poke a stick at!
- You get to use your creative genius at work and really love your job!
What about the role?
As an Educator at Goodstart The Cresecent,
- We don’t just want you to be a team player, we want you to be family.
- It’s about the children, so we’d love for you to collaborate with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children.
- Safety is a must! You put safety first with everything that you do!
- Finally, you’ll need to ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and tailored to the needs of all children.
Ok, so what do you need?
- A strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS is a very good start (notice the pun?!)
- Share our passion for being child led, with your approach to education
- Planning and implementing some seriously awesome, seriously high-quality educational programs
- Working across a variety of shifts – we’ll always do our best to accommodate your preferences!
- You’ll have to hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood (or an ACECQA approved equivalent), because that’s super important.
I’m in! Where do I apply?
- Just simply click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application and we’ll find a time that suits you to touch base and we’ll be sure to treat it with confidentiality for your confidence!
We actually review applications as soon as they are submitted (no really, we do!). We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are committed to child safety. We believe children have the right to be safe, happy, and empowered. Our commitment is underpinned by Article 3 of the United Nations Convection on the Rights of the Child.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.