We are seeking full time, permeant skilled Electrical Fitters to join a leading Australian manufacturing company (50 years of Electrical & Engineering excellence!) based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Focusing on the assembly and manufacture of custom designed and built electrical control switchgear and power distribution equipment for a range of industrial applications you will play a key role in ensuring product deadlines and customer requirements are met.
- Interpretation and assembly of products according to design drawings within a safe and timely manner
- Quality checking of product to ensure compliance to specifications and requirements
- Ensure all works completed are in accordance to internal procedures and meet customer requirements.
Ideally, you will be a fully qualified electrician (A Grade) or Electrical Fitter with a proven history of assembling and testing a range of electrical products including panel boards and switchgear and a practical understanding of electrical schematic, wiring diagrams and engineering drawing. Coupled with your technical skills, you will be safety and quality focused and capable of working in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- RDO every month!
- Monthly free team lunches
- Welcoming company culture
- Fantastic onsite amenity including recreational facilities
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing learning and development to meet your professional development needs
- Access to an employee assistance program for you and your family
Interested? Please call Jaquline Farag on 0411 832 205 for a confidential discussion or apply now!