Leading hand Electrician
We are currently looking for a Leading hand electrician for a project in Ashfield. The work will be on going for the right people and is working with a tier one electrical company.
- $45 - $50 + Super + Travel + Penalties
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
The company has been in the industry for over 20 years and has many substantial working relationships across the Sydney network. The role In the role you will be required too
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties (such as cable pulling, cable tray work, power and fit out works)
- Be able to work in both a team and individually
- Be able to read drawings
- Deliver works to the highest standard
- Adhere too and practice all Workplace health and safety
You will be required to lead a team of 6-8 electricians by delegating jobs and task to safely get the best out of everyone. Using your knowledge and experience of reading drawings you will be in charge of placing power and lighting in the correct places throughout the project.
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a NSW licensed electrician or equivalent
- Have good leadership skills
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and take pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
What you’ll get in return
In return you will be able to show your skills on a top project in Sydney. This company constantly acquires new projects there will be a strong possibility for ongoing work. You will be paid above award rates and penalties and there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0456809025.
LHS 297508 #2542543