Electricians – Strong Comms experience.
Our client is a highly professional electrical company that work on big commercial projects in the Sydney region. They are looking to expand there team with high quality electricians who will keep there standards to the very highest level! Strong data and comms experience would be necessary for the roles.
- Award Rates of pay
- Overtime available
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
They are a nationally recognized company that produce work on projects to the highest quality. Their attention to detail and quality of service has made them a leading company in their field. The role In the role you will be required too:
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties (such as cable pulling, cable tray work, power and lighting etc.)
- Read drawings where required and follow instruction
- Must have strong data and comms experience
- Able to terminate cables
- Carry out work to a high quality
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be trade qualified and possess relevant tickets (white card etc)
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and have a good eye for detail whilst taking pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
What you’ll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a tier 1 company on various big projects across Sydney. The company constantly acquires new projects so there will be ongoing work or even the chance of a permanent role should you do well. You will be paid above award rates and penalties and there will be plenty of opportunities for overtime.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0456809025.
LHS 297508 #2539511