Your new company
My client is a well established Commercial builder who have created a reputation of one of the best luxury apartment builders in the market (Circa $10M - $50M). Affiliated with a top tier business, they have used client relationships and their capabilities to get themselves into a position where they are being gifted tenders. Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for an Estimator to join a growing team of 4.
Your new role
- Perform trade break ups of documentation, appropriate trade subcontractor selection lists, and liaise with subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required scope of works and program.
- Final preparation and presentation of rated and coded Bill of Quantities and/or cost plan for internal review and issuing appropriate information to stakeholders
- Regular meetings with subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure the most competitive pricing and accurate bids
What you'll need to succeed
- 1+ years experience in an Estimating capacity in Australia ideally for a similar builder.
- Experience in Apartment, Office and Townhouse and Basement projects preferred.
- Ambition to commit to a company long term.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to construction
What you'll get in return
- A rare opportunity with an industry leading Commercial builder.
- Deal with a company where the majority of their work is via warm business.
- Work with a company where culture is a priority.
- A structured social calendar - AFL boxes, Christmas in July, away days, golf days etc.
- A strong, guaranteed pipeline of work via loyal clients.
What you need to do now
- Send your CV in word format to email@example.com
- Call Will Walker on 03 9642 4066 for more information on this position, or other similar positions that may be available
LHS 297508 #2674796