Your new company
Hays are partnered with a well-established National Commercial Builder who deliver a broad range of medium sized commercial fitout and new build projects up to $15m. Due to a lot of success in Victoria, they are looking for an Estimator to join the team to work on up and coming tender requests.
Your new role
- Working on a diverse range of projects
- Projects circa $1M - $15M
- Working on full packages across numerous trades and materials.
- Manage the tender estimating and cost planning processes for allocated tenders.
- Thoroughly reviewing tender documentation to develop accurate SOW, BOQ and Cost Plans
- Issuing trade packages to sub-contractors and ensuring trade quotes are received
- Reviewing & analysing subcontractor quotes and negotiate to obtain best prices
What you'll need to succeed
- Circa 3 years as an Estimator for a fit-out and refurb contractor in Melbourne.
- Exposure on projects up to $5m.
- Ambition to commit to the company long term.
- Team player mentality with strong communication skills.
- Degree or qualifications related to construction/Estimating.
What you'll get in return
- You will be joining a national builder with strong systems and processes.
- Highly reputable builder with a very solid track record.
- Excellent senior management with a modern approach to running a construction company.
- Strong pipeline of progression, with potential of Estimating Manager in the future (if desired).
- Varied projects: Education, Medical, Defence, Government, Offices etc.
What you need to do now
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Will on 0472 723 685 if you need more information (confidential).
LHS 297508 #2611710