Your new company
A large not for profit organisation in the healthcare sector are actively seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in Sydney CBD on a temporary basis.
Your new role
A driven Executive Assistant is required for an immediate start to manage and assure top level administrative, logistical and secretarial support is provided to the company director and wider leadership team as per requirements.
Your duties include:
- Development of board and committee correspondence, reports and presentations at board level in line with confidentiality requirements
- Helping with committee, council and secretarial document preparation and delivery to the relevant parties
- Maintain records and filing database and assure coordination on all processes and changes across the organisation
- Organisation and preparation of agendas, meeting rooms, venue bookings and catering arrangements.
- Acting as primary gatekeeper and management of all inbound phone and email contacts from stakeholders and clients as per requirements
- Diary management for director and proactive management of all upcoming meetings
- Preparation of invoices and management of accounts payable/ receivable
- Analysis and evaluation of reports while also helping with the integration of results obtained into the wider organisation
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate would:
- Possess excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Have exceptional client administrative support experience at corporate level
- Adept at using initiative, exercise discretion and pick up new databases with ease to maintain records and produce reports
- Proactive and flexible in terms of meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and multi-task while liaising at executive level
- Have experience with PowerPoint presentation and document preparation
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary of $35-37 per hour + super dependent on their level of experience, would be available for immediate start for a 6 month contract with view for extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, send your updated resume direct to Finola.McLoughlin@hays.com.au or call Finola McLoughlin on 0280626167. #2298357