Your new company
This global organisation is looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner on a 12 month FTC with potential to extend or become permanent. With complete flexible working arrangements, this is a fantastic opportunity to partner with stakeholders across the business.
Your new role
You will be interviewed for the role of Finance Business Partner. Your duties will include:
- Key finance contact for Global and regional Business Director and representative on Business leadership teams.
- Support and analyze the monthly business unit closing, paying close attention to sales, cost of goods sold, and departmental spending. To ensure appropriate compensating controls in place for internal control and audit purposes in such areas as rebate accruals, inventory write offs for SMOG/LCM, product claims etc.
- Challenge the entities where they see inconsistencies, to bring further consistency to the business results.
- Produce required monthly business unit analysis and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare the monthly ‘Ops Review’ presentation, co-ordinate input as necessary and attend the monthly Ops Review to explain the financial performance of the business
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly business unit financial forecasts.
- Track sales and profitability performance by product, customer and region.
- Assist with and calculate the sales incentive program outcome for their respective business
- Provide analysis and support to Product Managers, Marketing and the Sales force as well as the business unit leadership team.
- Perform periodically requested special financial analyses as required by corporate/business unit leadership including evaluation of growth or strategic capital investments or divestitures.
- Track key performance measures for business unit.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have worked in a similar role as a Business Partner, Commercial Analyst or Senior Management Accountant within a manufacturing environment. You will be able to commit to a 12 month FTC.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a global organisation that offers fully flexible working opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2672840