Your new company
Hays have partnered with a reputable, long standing Tier 2 Commercial builder who deliver a broad range of Commercial buildings such as: Apartments, Hotels, Offices up to $150m. They are looking to bring on a Finishes Foreman to assist with a luxury Apartment project based in Brunswick West.
Your new role
- Coordinating finishes trades delivering a high end, bespoke apartment project.
- Assisting the Site Manager in ensuring all site documentation is up to date and accurate
- Driving the subcontractors to ensure timely delivery
- Manage OHS protocol to ensure a safe place to work
- Scheduling weekly work programs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record in delivering Commercial or Apartment projects within Australia as a Foreman.
- Tertiary qualification / Trade qualification relevant to Commercial Construction.
- An ambition to commit long term to the business and progress within the organisation.
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
- An attitude which reflects our client’s culture which is positive, and solutions focused.
- Outstanding presentation, leadership and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- A consistent project pipeline that is envied by the market.
- Opportunity to work with a high tiered operator with structures systems, strong balance sheets and up to date processes
- A clear progression pathway through the business
- A company whose retention rate are highly regarded.
- Structured Saturday rosters to ensure employees retain a work life balance.
- Exposure to projects valued up to $150M.
- The opportunity to work for one of the most respected builders in the market.
- A company culture where social events such as Friday night drinks and monthly outings are a regular occurrence.
- Family orientated business which is at the core of their values.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click apply now, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call Will Walker on 0472 723 685
LHS 297508 #2619664