About the Company and the role
Studio1000 Photography Australia is a well-established photography studio in Western Sydney that is seeking an experienced Hair and Makeup Artist to join our dynamic team on a casual basis.
Our ideal candidate must have a passion for Photography, Makeup & Sales and be interested in growing in this fast-paced and rewarding industry. Experience working in a studio is highly desirable.
Studio1000 will offer ongoing support and training to help you develop your full potential.
Potential to develop into a full-time role for the right person)
Casual hours: 20 + per week
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to apply professional photography makeup & hairstyling for our clients
- Conduct styling and design consultations by implementing creative and artistic ideas for our client's experience
- Outbound calling of hot leads (no cold calling), exciting, qualifying and understanding clients needs and desires
- Achieving sales/bookings KPI's
- Greeting clients and making sure their experience is impeccable
- Bringing a CAN DO attitude to the team, each and every day
Skills and experience
- Do you have experience working in a high-end sales environment?
- Are you a qualified Hair and Makeup Artist?
- Are you a reliable and driven individual who is hungry to succeed?
- Do you have a strong ability to encourage positivity within others?
- Are you able to perform calmly under pressure?
- Do you have a positive fun, bright and bubbly personality
- Do you have excellent communication skills? Verbal and written?
- Can work as part of a team?
- Are you computer literate and learn new systems quickly?
- Do you have phone-based sales experience?
Job benefits and perks
- Being part of a team that are fun, dynamic and creative individuals
- Ongoing training and support
- Inspiring people to create beautiful finished wall art for their homes
- Be part of a leading photography studio with over 18yrs experience in the industry
- Generous booking incentive scheme
- 20 + per week must be available Wednesday to Saturday (Saturdays are non-negotiable)
This is a rare opportunity to work for a dynamic photography studio. If you find your inner self screaming ‘YES this role is for me!’, please write a cover letter explaining why this is your dream role and hit apply now. Applications without cover letters will not be given priority. This is your chance to shine!