Your new company
An education organisation is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join their team. Located in the eastern suburbs this is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of HR this is a permanent opportunity with a salary of $78,000+Super. As the HR Coordinator your duties will include but won't be limited to;
- Ensure position descriptions are clear, up-to-date and published on the intranet
- Assist with the administration of internal vacancies including reviewing and posting internal advertisements Produce ad-hoc HR reports when requested
- Full function recruitment
- Work continuously to uphold and improve the quality of service provided to both internal and external customers Manage exit interview schedule and process
- Update HR policies as required, ensuring content is up to date, detailed and supports business objectives
- Handle queries from employees and managers regarding employee benefits
- General adhoc HR tasks
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed within this role you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent initiative and problem-solving ability
- Highly skilled in word, excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional planning and organisational ability
- Experience working within the education sector
What you'll get in return
In return you will work for a global organisation with the opportunity to gain exposure to different aspects of HR to develop your skill set further. With flexible working and a very supportive team offering the ability t he opportunity to develop your HR career with a global company who truly value their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie Cronin at email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2546149