HR Coordinator required for an urgent contract role within a NSW Government Agency.
- Contract: 2nd August - 31st December 2021
- Pay Rate: $48.31/hour plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD Office (Ad hoc)
- NSW Government
- Coordinate a range of HR activities, including HR administration, records keeping, HR systems administration and contribute to the review of HR policies and process improvements.
- The role also provides first level HR support to all levels of the agency and escalates the query as required.
- Maintain HR records, including employee records, incident and accident management documents, and remuneration records.
- Prepare letters of advice and offers, draft communications on behalf of Director HR, and prepare submissions as requested by external agencies.
- Maintain and administer the HR systems and other HR related systems internally and externally.
- Provide first level HR advice to all levels of the organisation, including Award and legislation interpretation, employee transfer, and advise on HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of monthly HR reports to be used by the management team, and other general reporting as required.
- Coordinate recruitment assessment process, candidate management, and onboarding new employees.
- Relevant tertiary degree or previous Human Resources work experience in government or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of interpreting employment awards, conditions of employment and relevant legislation.
- Experience in administering HR systems and great attention to detail
- Experience working in a small to medium organisation and exposure to project management framework.
- Satisfactory Criminal Check Result.
- Experience working within the Government sector would be highly advantageous.
- Must be available to start on the 2nd August 2021.
If you meet the above criteria please apply today with your updated resume in a Word Document via the link below to Patrick McGuigan at The Recruitment Company.