Your new company
Work for a Global Contractor and Supplier Management Company who work with a number of SME clients in the Engineering, Energy, Manufacturing, and Distribution industries who specialise in health & safety, environmental and quality compliance problems. This role will require you to travel to customer sites up to 50% of your time.
Your new role
- Serve as health and safety subject matter expert with prospective and existing clients
- Research, develop, and enhance health and safety review protocols as necessitated by legislated requirements
- Review contractor HSEQ documentation and processes, and communicate compliance in regards to regulatory requirements
- Perform desktop audits of health and safety programs
- Coordinate various review protocol development and implementation initiatives
- Proactively analyse processes and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
- Provide leadership and training for team members
- Ability to assist with Client New Business meetings and Industry outreach organizations
- Support and participate in the organization’s Continual Improvement Program to conform to ISO 9001 requirements
- All employees have a professional duty to provide any information related to security issues, incidents or situations that present a potential security risk
What you'll need to succeed
- A Cert IV Qualification in WHS as a minimum
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Energy, Manufacturing or similar.
- Audit qualifications or previous experience an advantage
What you'll get in return
Join a fantastic company culture that really value their employees and offer an excellent benefits program. Benefits include annual bonuses of up to $11k, extra annual leave days, insurance cover, paid parking and lunches, education reimbursements and wellness programs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to Sandra.Higgins@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2539466