Your new company
An exciting opportunity to work for a boutique accountancy firm in Rhodes.
Your new role
- Principal diary is managed effectively ensuring workable time frames, purpose of meetings is known, and all documentation is prepared in advance
- Information required for meetings is researched and prepared in advance of meeting
- Agendas are prepared, meeting notes are captured, and actions are followed up
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and events as requested
- Attendance at workflow meetings and coordinate action/task lists
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Professional Service experience desired, not essential
What you'll get in return
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Close to public transport
- Friendly, supportive team
- State-of-the-art office facilities; wireless technology, open plan, multiple break out areas
- Staff have free access to gym and indoor pool, team fitness activities, weekly team drinks, games area (ping pong table, PlayStation etc), quarterly team building events.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2587010