Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Lead Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Great Beginnings Applecross is offering an exceptional candidate a Lead Educator role within our fun-loving, supportive team. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 26 children children with operating hours from 7.00am -6.00pm
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Great Beginnings Applecross
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers.
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.