The Loss Prevention Associate (LPA) is a key associate position in the Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs). The LPA reports to the Loss Prevention Coordinator or Specialist / Manager responsible for their facility, aiding them in supporting the FC Operational team and the cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
Key job responsibilities
• Facilitate security screening process of all people exiting the facility
• Complete ad-hoc and batch badge requests within allotted SLA
• Assign access to individuals and/or groups with proper approval
• Escalate all critical incidents to business partners (SLP leadership, Operations, HR, Safety, etc)
• Maintains access controls and security tools (keys, asset stickers, lost & found)
• Respond to and assist with unlocking/opening doors, escorting associates, or other duties assigned by the Control Center or Supervisor
• Perform interior and exterior patrols looking for possible theft, vandalism, or unsafe behavior/situation and immediately escalate to the appropriate SLP, HR, or Leadership contact
• Utilize CCTV to gather facts and aid in the investigative process
• Respond to and investigate alarms as directed, Global Security Control Center or Supervisor within the required SLA
• Enhancing, tracking, and reporting on key performance-indicating metrics, allowing for performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
• Conduct quality audits on FC floor and escalate findings of non-compliance
• Conduct Security Compliance audits helping to ensure physical standards are in place
• Assisting with investigations
Minimum graduate with 3 years’ experience on investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a retail, ecommerce, Warehouse and manufacturing industry Experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
· Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
· Critical thinking & attention to detail of a narrative
· Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
· Strong business ethics, discretion
Experience in logistics/security management preferred.
experience on investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a retail, ecommerce, Warehouse and manufacturing industry Experience.