Your new company
A fabulous well known home brand, recognised worldwide, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their friendly finance team in Southern Sydney.
Your new role
Reporting to the CFO, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting preparation of monthly management reports tracking financial performance against budget and previous years
- Variance Analysis around actual results compared to the budget and forecasts for each profit and cost centre
- Providing weekly stock analysis
- Preparing margin analysis by product, customer categories, sales channels/divisions and monthly statistic packages
- Providing periodic statistics Reporting and its analysis
- Assisting with Standard Costing processes of all products
- Daily sales reporting and analysis
- Weekly KPI reports for management (inventory, logistics, profitability by product/channel/customer)
- Monthly analysis of customer rebates and promotions
- Assisting with the month end process as required
- Assisting with various ad-Hoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Knowledge of accounting principles and relevant standards
- 3–5-year experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in reporting and data analysis
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel in particular) and understanding of systems
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic career growth opportunity. This brand are very passionate about developing and growing talent within their company.
- Competitive salary
- Parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2675966