Your new company
This exciting consultancy specialising in Defence are looking for a number of Managing Consultants to join its growing team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing business consulting services to clients in the domain of business requirements, business process definition, solution design and business process change management. They will support their consulting colleagues and provide coaching and mentoring when required. You will provide senior level consulting to new and existing clients advising them to develop solutions for problems to achieve their business objectives. You will contribute to the identification and development of existing and new business opportunities ensuring profit targets are maximised.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a senior consulting role within a professional consulting business
- Knowledge of business consulting, business architecture, governance, risk, performance management and assurance domains
- Current Australian Security Clearance or one able to be reinstated
- Conceptual thinking, analytical skills, and strong facilitation skills
- Self-starter and demonstrates initiatives
- An interest in business consulting and the intersection with technology.
- A positive attitude of wanting to learn.
What you'll get in return
This role is an excellent permanent opportunity to work for an exciting consultancy with a great culture.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2504233