National Financial services ASX organisation have an opportunity within their brokerage division for a national Manager. The role can be based in head office CBD or in the Eastern Suburbs practice
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work in a ASX listed success story
- The chance to further develop your career in financial services
- Autonomous role
- Supportive management
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive system, process, policy, and procedure improvement
- Support the Broker Sales team to achieve organisational goals
- Management and development of team and self to align with organisational objectives. Effectively manages performance, change and employee engagement.
- Overall responsibility for the development, review and migration of all broker procedures.
- At least 5 years general insurance experience (preferably broking) at a mid-senior level
- Excellent analytical and accurate numerical skills
- Strong Leadership / Influential / Coaching skills
- Certificate of Financial Services, or a related field, desirable. The role includes include broking and advice, so either broking qualification or willingness to obtain one is important.
- Solid ability to develop key industry relationships
Please apply now; or for a confidential chat please contact Jenny at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 413 233.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!