Martyn Claver Aged Care is a Residential Care Service in Leura NSW, where we provide a range of care and support services for our older residents, some of whom have dementia.
Our vision is to ensure we provide a service which makes a difference to the quality and everyday life for our residents, and our staff are valued for their diverse contributions.
We are currently seeking AIN's who will provide kind, safe, effective, quality, and individual care to our residents, to join our amazing team with various shifts available at our facility.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Certificate III or IV qualification in Aged Care or related field
- Ability to follow nursing procedures as directed and in line with resident care plans
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated, and caring nature with the frail & vulnerable
- Ability to report and document nursing care procedures
- Awareness and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Computer skills
- Flexible working attitude with willingness to work as required across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to complete
- Current Influenza Vaccination, or willingness to vaccinate
- Current National Police Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to obtain)
- COVID-19 Vaccination, or willingness to obtain one dose by 17 September 2021.
- Full work rights in Australia
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
If you would like to become a part of our team at Martyn Claver Aged Care, please address your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume.