This client employs 120+ people globally. They focus on providing domestic and commercial solutions in a quick and friendly manner to global customers across America, Europe and Australasia. They are investing in their procurement function and are seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team.
They are growing business where you can grow your skills with them. This role will suit someone who's looking to take a step up in their career as there's a possibility you will be managing staff in the near future.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Implementing procurement processes
- Managing overseas vendors
- Manage direct and indirect spend
- Create a supplier relationship program and set up SLAs
- Managing risks on the contracts
- Source new suppliers
You will be an experienced Procurement Specialist who will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years end to end procurement experience
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Direct and indirect procurement
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities
- Commercially aware with analytical and numerical skills
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.