Your new company
Hays have partnered with a Commercial builder who deliver a broad range of Commercial new build and fitout/refurbishment projects. Based in near Southbank, they are growing at a healthy pace and due to 2 new project wins, are looking to bring on Project Managers to manage the projects from start to finish.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- The procurement process, coordinating subcontractors & liaising with the site team.
- Making sure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Managing all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
- Supported by a Project Director
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record in delivering commercial new build projects within Australia as a Project Manager.
- Experience in Education or similar projects around $5-10M +.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction.
- Outstanding presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
What you'll get in return
- Family is at the forefront of this business, they run a culture and working hours in line with these values.
- Based on site with a fully resourced team.
- A company with a lot of growth potential and have strong history of promoting from within.
- A salary that reflects your experience.
- An exceptional leadership team who will support your progression within the business.
- An exciting pipeline of future projects with valued, repeat clients.
- An opportunity to gain exposure in both design and construct.
- The most up to date and innovative software in the Construction industry.
- Local experience is a must have.
What you need to do now
For further enquiries, please contact Will Walker on 03 9642 4066 or click “Apply Now”. Alternatively send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LHS 297508 #2604272