Your new company
Do you want to work for a company that has a real customer focus and where excellence and client satisfaction are at the heart of their values?
This growing building company prides itself on its delivery, it’s commitment to the service they offer and the people who work for them. On the back of regional growth and the movement out of city areas, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee their varied residential projects.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Management of the residential projects from concept to completion
- Hiring, coordinating and managing new subcontractors where required across various projects.
- Conduct regular meetings with other project managers/coordinators in the team to discuss progress, timeframes and issues.
- Facilitate weekly staff meetings for you to report/summarise the last week of progress/update
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and certifiers to determine the correct specifications of each project
- Determine and forecast needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Negotiate with clients, subcontractors and suppliers involved in the construction process to ensure projects are being completed on time and within budget to the client’s satisfaction
- Manage all material orders and quotes from suppliers/subcontractors and review orders to ensure correct items are being purchased, ordered and delivered to various construction sites
- Assist with booking inspections for various stages throughout construction and updating schedules/registers currently utilised by the company to keep track of progress and performance
- Scheduling, Planning and Confirming suppliers, deliveries and trades/subcontractors primarily relating to front end construction (commencement to lockup stage)
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Residential Project Management experience – dual occupancies/townhouses
- Well developed communication and conflict negotiation skills
- The ability to engage with all level of stakeholder
- A team-based approach to your work with a willingness to pitch in when needed to get the job done right
- The ability to travel to various sites predominately across the Central Coast but also into Newcastle and The Hunter
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Construction White card
What you'll get in return
As well as an attractive salary package, you will have the chance to join a family focused business where you are more than a number, where you will be supported, and provided the tools, to develop and upskill professionally.
You will have the chance to be a part of Regional growth and be at the foundation of a growing business.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird now on 0414 896 784 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2590195