Due to the success of our overall growth, we are in a fortunate position to be actively seeking experienced Internal Recruitment Consultants to join our Brisbane recruitment operations based in Cannon at our clients office. In joining PRC People, you will have the opportunity to be part of a prosperous, highly collaborative, and culturally diverse team that possesses a clear strategy for future success.
As a Permanent Internal Recruitment Consultant working with PRC People, you will experience a diverse range of daily challenges and responsibilities within a dynamic and supportive team environment. You will work alongside people who are determined and show genuine passion to achieve overall success together across our entire operation.
- End-to-end management of the Permanent Recruitment process for both internal and external.
- Deliver operational and customer service excellence in recruitment processes by achieving time-to-fill targets, establishing excellent candidate and client aftercare practices, and identifying value added, organic and new business opportunities for PRC People.
- Ensuring candidates and clients have a positive and meaningful experience with PRC People.
- Building strong candidate and client networks within the industry.
- Candidate attraction and engagement through multiple digital platforms.
- Engagement and management of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Achieving required fill rates within agreed to time-frames.
To be a part of this innovative and collaborative organisation, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for working in a team environment.
- Extensive experience in recruiting for a broad spectrum of Cleaning, Security and Administration roles.
- A drive for delivering results and exceeding customer expectations.
- An ability to build rapport quickly and develop meaningful at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Qualities in problem solving through diverse circumstances.
- Sound time management skills.
- A collaborative and strategic approach to continuous improvement.
- A customer-centric mindset
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where Trident Services can take you...
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. PRC People is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the Australia’s Most Ethical Companies
If you are someone who goes the extra mile to create positive, memorable experiences or a lasting impression on people, then we want to hear from you apply now!
If you have any questions, please contact Louise Mazzoni on 0450 849 094.