Your new company
You will be working within the Gold Coast City Council Roads and Drainage crews on a temporary basis.
If deemed the suitable candidate you will be subject to an alcohol and drug screen prior to commencement.
Your new role
Your new role will be based within City Maintenance – Roads and Drainage, your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Maintenance of Council roads, footpaths and storm water drainage networks
- Lay and finish concrete kerb and channel, footpaths, bikeways and associated works
- Lay and finish exposed aggregated, stencilled and stamped concrete
- Maintenance of storm water drainage manholes, gully pits, inlet/outlet structures, pipelines and associated works
What you’ll need to succeed
- Available for an immediate start
- Able to work between the hours from 6am - 4pm Mon - Fri
- MR Licence licence or higher highly desirable
- Construction White Card
Candidates who apply must have recent labouring experience within civil construction and or bitumen and provide recent two references that reflect your skill level
What you’ll get in return
You will have one dedicated Hays consultant who will work closely with you throughout your assignment and liaise with you for future opportunities and availabilities. Enjoy the outdoor weather working on the beautiful Gold Coast alongside a friendly, reliable team.
What you need to do now
If you posses the skills and attributes for this role, don’t delay your application. Please apply today by submitting your resume online or to: email@example.com or calling us now on 0755611716
LHS 297508 #1801524