Gantiel Vensott E.P.S is an Australian owned and operated manufacturing company located in Wetherill Park. We specialise in the import and distributions distribution of Engineering Plastic Semi finished material. We further offer fully machined and engineered engineering plastic solutions and value adding products and services within the engineering plastics industry. We are well positioned as an industry leader with a strong network of customers, servicing a vast variety of applications covering industries such as: Water Treatment, Heavy Industrial, Mining, Food, Conveying, Specialty Machinery Building, Electrical, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Repetition Engineering, Government, Civil, Waste Recycling, Road Transport, Rail and Rolling Stock, Chemical and Safety Guarding, to name a few.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven person to join sales team. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual with a “can-do attitude”, a passion for success and ambition to grow within the organisation.
Qualifications & experience
- Organised, reliable, and persistent with a keen interest to build a strong and sustainable sales career.
- Practically minded. Engineering background / knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Engineering Plastics industry desirable but not essential. Extensive on the job training provided.
- Able to learn and adapt to new products quickly
- Experience in cold calling and general Business Development.
- B2B Sales Experience essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Maintaining an established customer base by building strong relationships with key decision makers within your allocated area.
- Continually seeking new growth opportunities by identifying and actively pursuing new accounts within designated area
- Liaising with internal departments to respond to customer enquiries.
- Maintaining up-to-date CRM system to manage and track existing client base and new leads.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and secure career then please forward your CV and letter of interest to the attached contact details.
*** This is a permanent position and we will only accept applicants with unlimited working rights visa in Australia. ***