- Social team culture
- Excellent growth prospects
- Supportive Directors with an open door policy
My client is a well-established Chartered Accounting firm in Sydney who is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who can come in and hit the ground running. The practice offers a variety of advisory and accounting services and deal with a varied mix of clients in the professional services, retail, manufacturing, hospitality industries and more.
Reporting to a Senior Manager and Director, you will be required to work on a portfolio that possesses a handful of the firm's largest accounts. Thus the ideal accountant will be someone who thrives in a client-facing role with the support of managers, be able to identify value-add areas and also have strong compliance knowledge.
- 3-4+ years' business services/tax experience in a local public practice firm
- CA/CPA qualified or studying
- Exposure to SMSF admin ideal but not essential
- Have first rate communication skills and a strong technical focus
To register your interest, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.