Your new company
Currently seeking a Senior Accountant to sit within the Virtual CFO Team at a modern and progressive boutique firm based in Sydney CBD!
Your new role
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a range of entities.
- A mixture of business advisory and management accounting - budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Engaging directly with clients, developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years experience business services experience
- Previous exposure to management accounting & outsourced CFO duties such as month-end reporting, KPI setting & forecasting
- CA/CPA qualified (part qualified also considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Xero
What you'll get in return
- Progressive modern firm ‘no suit, no paper’ policy in place
- Career progression, ongoing training, support continuing studies
- Close knit team, very social & fun environment - BIG on culture and building a strong, “family” like team cohesion
- Friday team lunch and beers from 4pm - Nintendo tournaments & weekly awards for top performers
- Flexible hours/hybrid working in place
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on (02) 8226 9815.
LHS 297508 #2616828