- Global Business
- ASX Listed
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed business with a global footprint. They are well regarded for providing diverse and challenging careers. You will be working within a team of 4 and have great exposure to senior stakeholders.
Working within a team of 4 you will be working collaboratively to complete around 40 Audits in a year. Primarily using Excel and Power BI you will help the team drive towards a data driven, relationship partner approach. Some of your objectives in the first 12 months will include:
- Implement agile approaches to the Assurance plan.
- Implement and adopt contemporary approaches to the assurance plan. Including;
- Data-led Programs
- Use advanced digital technology to improve audit testing, develop continuous auditing approach and build insightful reports
- Enhanced engagement and communications considerations
- Move quickly from assurance insights to providing solutions
- Collaborate with peers to ensure continued delivery of rebranding / marketing plan for the function
- Leverage available technology on all assignments.
- Adopt a pragmatic, commercial lens over all findings.
- Enhanced collaborations with other assurance teams.
- Deliver the audits assigned
The Successful Applicant
To be considered a strong candidate for this position you will have a commercial mindset and strong communication skills. You are curious about technology and how things can be innovated. Other foundation for success would include:
- Tertiary qualifications to support professional evaluation and judgement.
- Background working in multi project environments, including competence in analysis, identification and interpretation of information from various often disparate systems / sources with a clear view towards commercially viable solutions for rectification.
- Experience consulting to and/or working in large corporates delivering assurance, risk identification and / or commercial insights.
- Experience advising and/or reporting to process owners on opportunities for improvement or risk.
- Experience / Insights in conducting insightful assurance programs
- knowledge of and regular contribution to best-practice and future trends in work, especially their implications for transforming internal control environments.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a global corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.