The Company Profile:
Our client is one of the world's most trusted equipment dealers. With over 750 staff nationally and operates out of 29 dealership locations in metro and regional locations, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining, and forestry sectors.
What's in it for you:
- Transparent and structured incentive programs, commissions, and bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program with 8 streams of support across all aspects of your life - for employees and immediate families
- Dedicated Wellness Hub with programs supporting total quality of life
- Regional Salary Packaging, regional allowances & tax benefits
- Paid study and study leave for approved courses
- Paid Community leave to give your time to local organisations and charities every year
- Permanent discounted shopping and exclusive employee benefits via reward gateway and directly with many retailers including Private Health
- Anniversary and milestone gifts and awards
- Paid Parental leave - 12 additional weeks paid for primary caregivers and 2 additional paid weeks for secondary caregivers
- Significant Celebration gifts for personal milestones such as births and marriages
- Exclusive Staff discount on machinery, products and merchandise
- Permanent, full-time employment with an immediate start!
- Coach and mentor service department employees on a regular basis with regards to efficiency, productivity, rework, and gross margin.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by working with the service team to know the customer's current and future expectations and work with all departments to resolve customer concerns.
- Manage and maintain company property, including workshop equipment, vehicles, inventory, company purchased tools and follow checkout guidelines
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources and administer the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation, and effective assignment of people resources.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices and processes are implemented and continuously improved to achieve ethical business objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Tertiary qualification or trade certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proven ability to engage and manage staff
- Demonstrated troubleshooting abilities
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please click "Apply Now", and register your interest or call Sam on 0412 638 890.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!