Our client, a growing company, requires a Trade Assistant to join his team to keep up with his demand.
You will NOT be going to different sites on any one day (it is job/task related to complete) as the maintenance performed will be between Auburn and Macraths hill.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting to do maintenance, service, and repair
- Work at the same regular factories as the need requires
- General equipment maintenance & fitting work
- Flexibility to perform other duties when required to get the job done
- Stick welding experience an Advantage but not essential
- Be Mechanically minded
- Have been exposed to heavy type machinery / experience
- MUST have a can-do attitude with no negativity
- Ability to work autonomously, take instructions or work as part of a team
- Open to working to various tasks / companies as mentioned above
In return, you will receive:
- Work with a motivated team
- Hourly pay determined with your experience
- Plenty of Overtime / Weekends
- Company vehicle once proven your worth - Skills & Reliability
- FREE access to AIP Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay and proper overtime rates
Our client is looking to interview interested and suitable candidates ASAP, so apply now to avoid missing out!
You can apply through this web page for further information