A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s largest Reinsurance Groups. Well established and highly regarded they operate in all major markets through their global network. The Sydney operation is a great working environment with a strong focus on collaboration, career development and staff wellness.
The role will entail providing Underwriting and administration support Senior Underwriters looking after Casualty / Financial Lines risks. You’ll be interacting and coordinating closely with the team and other stakeholders based locally and overseas.
• Preparation of policy documentation
• Setting up and finalizing policies in various systems (underwriting, pricing, invoices etc.) ensuring data accuracy
• Handling of closings and contract changes
• Create and maintain records both electronically, if required, following
established guidelines and processes
• Handle underwriting tasks, renewals, quotes, endorsements including
• Broker engagement where required
• Support in premium handling, monitoring and chasing
• Follow-up on outstanding items and documentation.
• Collaboration with outsourced providers on queries and issues
• Follow established performance standards, metrics and controls applicable to the business unit supported
For those keen to develop a career in Underwriting there will be opportunities to get training and develop your skills. Suitable candidates will have previous experience as an Assistant or Junior Underwriter, ideally with exposure to Casualty/ Financial Lines risks. You will have excellent communication skills, and be a strong team player. You will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity, as there will be opportunities to meet Brokers and Clients with the Underwriting team.
For more information please contact Tessa Buckland on 0410 881 132, email your resume to email@example.com or click Apply.