Lismore - NSW
- Leadership role that has ability to drive profitability for business
- State of the art workshop and equipment
- Ongoing Development and Mentoring both in-house + Manufacturer
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South Brisbane and South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,700 employees across QLD and NSW, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
We are now looking for a Workshop Controller to join the team at Lismore.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding level of accuracy to achieve departmental goals
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated by positive attitude & drive
- Previous experience with the brand preferred but not essential
- Automotive trade qualification preferred
- Understanding of how this role directly impact customer service results
- Experience in Service Department KPIs
- Great time management skills
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
What the role entails:
- Leading a team of qualified Technicians and Apprentices to optimise service delivery for our customers
- Ensuring all work is carried out to meet manufacturer benchmarks (fix it right first time)
- Ensuring a safe work environment is regularly maintained
- Assisting in setting and obtaining service sales & profit objectives
- Controlling workshop activity to ensure profitability is maximised
The benefits of working with us:
- A supportive and flexible manager
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Career progression opportunities
- Service BBQ’s
- Exclusive Discounted Titans Membership
- Staff Draws to Win Free Titan Tickets
This position would be suited to a candidate who is keen to join a progressive company, a high achiever, with fantastic customer service experience, and a great work ethic.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.