Authorities warn of dangers of carbon monoxide in homes over winter

MS
Updated May 12 2023 - 4:37pm, first published 10:45am
There's nothing like a fireplace to keep you warm through winter but there can be risks. File picture.
There's nothing like a fireplace to keep you warm through winter but there can be risks. File picture.

As winter nears, homeowners have been warned of the dangers of the "odourless, colourless" gas carbon monoxide as they switch on heaters and light wood fires to keep warm.

Create a free account to read this article

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

MS

Michelle Smith

journalist

Get the latest Katoomba news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.